There are a number of reasons for unsuccessful payment:
1. The bank card has expired. Make sure that the card used to pay is valid. The validity period of the card is indicated on the front side in mm / yy format.
2. The balance of the card is less than the amount required for payment. Check the details of your account with the bank that issued the card.
3. You have exceeded your transaction limit. The amount and terms of the limit are determined by the bank that issued the card.
4. The operation to pay for the order was blocked by the bank, as it considered it suspicious. To find out the reasons, contact the bank that issued the card.
5. If none of the paragraphs describe your situation, please try to place an order later or choose a different payment method. Or contact us to What's App.